Sunday, October 14, 2007

new addiction

Despite better judgement to the contrary, I went ahead and purchased the newly released "orange box", which is a compilation of Half-life 2, Half-life 2 episodes 1& 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2.

Half-life 2 was an excellent game that I played about half-way through while I was living in China but then after a computer reformat I never bothered to finish up (was getting new games every month anyways).

Team Fortress 2 is an online game that is proving to be very, very addictive...simple to learn, but so difficult to master. Anyway, I've never really been into online games before, but this is making me reconsider my position.

The clerk at Best Buy was surprised that so many people were (evidently) getting the package.

However, I think that a solid collection of games at a fair price that still look on run great on basic hardware is certainly worthy of attention!




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: