Monday, October 24, 2005

It's been a year with Eigi!

Today marks the day that we adopted Eigi one year ago!

Time has flown. But, we're very attached to this cat now (can't call him 'little' anymore), in spite of (and also because of) all his eccentricities.

To celebrate this momentous occasion, we went out and got him a special bag of halibut + shrimp - flavored wet cat food. He seemed to enjoy it.

That's about all for now; it's time for me to go back to wrapping up my work - sometimes if I'm meeting with my co-workers a lot during the day, I can't get much email ready for the client until I have some time alone...like now, at 19:30...

I'm at home now, so doing this stuff is a little like doing homework. I thought I had moved past that!

Anyway, enough procrastination; back to the inbox I go..


No comments: