Well, it's been 9 days since relocating to Seattle from Shenzhen, and here's the status report:
- Have found a car that seems both reliable and fun to drive
- Have found an apartment and will be moving in tomorrow
- Have been searching the internet for low-cost furnishings; seems like we are doing okay with that.
- Have contacted my new employer
- Have been to Starbucks - only once
- Have been to a Seattle's Best - only once
- Have been downtown - only once
- Have woken up at 3 am and not fallen asleep again - just once
- Gone out for burgers - 2 times
- Gone out for Thai food - once
- Gone to Ikea - once
- Gone to the Asian supermarket - once
- smarmy car sales men dealt with: 2
Powered by ScribeFire.