Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Finally have uploaded pics from my camera's storage card onto my PC...so here are some of my favorites:

From over a week ago in Hong Kong:



Fire & Brimstone type amongst much of Hong Kong's Filipino working class who were gathered on their Sunday break.

I do not think I could stand to listen to this guy talk for very long, but I must at least give some respect in that it there is a certain talent to being able to talk non-stop on the subject of salvation for hours on end.


Unfortunately named store:



Chagoff? Kind of like jag-off...kind of like an act that usually has very little to do with footwear, unless you're really "into" footwear in that kind of way. And more power to you if you are.

Funny Chinglish T-shirt:



Truer words have never been written.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha,,,love the t shirt.